New Business Representative
Secure Administrative Solutions ("SAS") is a licensed third-party administrator (TPA) providing efficient and effective administration for insurance companies of all sizes, and across multiple product lines. SAS provides a la carte solutions to insurance carriers, allowing carriers to choose services as needed. Secure Administrative Solutions expertise includes policyholder services, premium billing, claims and underwriting services. With experienced staff and turn-key support, insurance companies are able to quickly enter the market with confidence.
Our office in Charleston, South Carolina is currently seeking a New Business Processor to work closely with agents to process client applications across several business lines including, Pre-Need, Annuity, Life, Medicare Supplement and Hospital Indemnity products. Take the application from start to finish to complete sale of agent-sold product.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Reviews applications for completeness.
- Enters application information into system.
- Contacts agents and applicants to clarify information.
- Completes processing on applications using established guidelines.
- Communicates with the underwriters to ensure that the application is processed correctly and mails letters and policies to customers.
- Maintain daily quantity and quality parameters established by department manager.
- Establish professional working relationships with agents and policy holders.
- Corresponding with clients and agents to inform them of policy status or changes as well as processing and submitting required government forms.
- Responsible to keep client and policy records organized and maintained.
- Verifying data at every step of the new business processing of new policies.
- Maintaining proper legal status and regulatory requirements for each application processed and completed.
- Additional duties and responsibilities as assigned.
Experience, Education & Skills
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Demonstrated computer skills and decision-making skills based in quantitative techniques.
- Bring efficiency through streamlining systems and processes.
- Attention to detail.
- Communication Skills.
- Basic Math Skills.
- Applicants must demonstrate the potential ability to perform the essential functions of the job as outlined in the position description.
- Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos.
- Strong data entry skills alpha and numeric.
- Must be detail oriented.
- Strong keyboarding skills.
We offer competitive pay, comprehensive benefit packages and outstanding advancement opportunities. We are an equal opportunity employer dedicated to workforce diversity and a drug-free workplace. A background check is required. Secured Administrative Solutions is an equal opportunity employer. Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status. If you are looking for a chance to work hard, have fun, and make a significant contribution to our dynamic company, submit your résumé today!Apply Now