Office Services Representative
Sentinel Security Life Insurance Company is currently seeking an Office Services Support Associate to be responsible for providing a high level of customer service in a corporate environment. Sorting and delivering incoming mail packages, faxes, interoffice correspondence as well as the preparation and sending of outgoing mail. This position is also responsible for scanning and initiating tasks in departmental workflows. Must be goal orientated with the ability to meet daily deadlines accurately and efficiently all while multitasking.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Assists in the administrative activities for incoming and outgoing mail services.
- Assist administration of the document imaging system and the workflow.
- Performs quality work in a high volume work environment.
- Helps keep and stock inventory of all supply rooms and kitchens.
- Participates as needed in special department projects.
- Meets team accuracy and timelines standards as defined by leader
- Additional duties and responsibilities as assigned
Experience, Education & Skills
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to prioritize, handle multiple tasks and meet deadlines.
- Computer literacy, specifically MS Word, Excel, Outlook Nuance and other relevant applications for Windows.
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment
- Support confidential document handling.
- Accurate and attentive to detail.
- Analysis and problem solving
- Uses time effectively and efficiently
- Working knowledge of mail processes such as USPS, Federal Express and UPS helpful
- Good planning and organizational skills.
- Well-developed interpersonal and communication skills
- Professional appearance and manner.
- Ability to lift approximately 15-20 lbs.
- High School Diploma; Some College Preferred
- 6 Months in office administration
Sentinel Security Life Insurance Company's Home Office in Salt Lake City, Utah has a little over 100 dynamic, fun, engaged and dedicated employees. Come and be a part of our team and enjoy an on-site gym, free massages once a month, monthly staff meeting luncheons, energizing work environment, wellness programs, quarterly bonus opportunities, generous benefit package, 401(K) matching program and friendly co-workers. We're a smaller company with big ideas and big personalities!
We offer a competitive salary and a generous benefits package. We are an equal opportunity employer dedicated to workforce diversity and a drug-free workplace. A background check is required. If you are looking for a chance to work hard, have fun, and make a significant contribution to our dynamic company, submit your salary history and résumé today!Apply Now