|Who we are
|Who is providing this notice?
|This notice is provided by Sentinel Security Life Insurance Company.
|What we do
|How does Sentinel Security Life Insurance Company protect my personal information?
|To protect your personal information from unauthorized access and use, we use security measure that comply with federal law. These measure include computer safeguards and secured files and buildings.
|How does Sentinel Security Life Insurance Company collect my personal information
|We collect your personal information, for example, when you
We also collect your personal information from others, such as credit bureaus, affiliates, or other companies.
- Open an account
- Apply for insurance
- Pay insurance premiums
- File an insurance claim
- Give us your contact information
|Why can’t I limit all sharing?
|Federal law gives you the right to limit only
State laws and individual companies may give you additional rights to limit sharing.
- sharing for affiliates’ everyday business purposes–information about your creditworthiness
- affiliates from using your information to market to you
- sharing for nonaffiliates to market to you
|What happens when I limit sharing for an account I hold jointly with someone else?
|Your choices will apply to everyone on your account.
|Companies related by common ownership or control. They can be financial and nonfinancial companies.
- Our affiliates include Advantage Capital Holdings, LLC and Atlantic Coast Life Insurance Company
|Companies not related by common ownership or control. They can be financial and nonfinancial companies.
- Sentinel Security Life Insurance Company does not share with non-affiliates so that they can market to you
|A formal agreement between nonaffiliated financial companies that together market financial products or services to you.
- Our joint marketing partners include independent insurance agencies.